A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
A vast wilderness. A mysterious past. An ancient legend.
While on a trip to lush, rural Iceland to meet her family, a young child becomes acquainted with a cousin who soon goes missing. Setting off to investigate the disappearance alone, the child begins to uncover secrets of her family's mysterious past.
- A fresh take on an Ink-integrated visual novel
- Over an hour of compelling interactive storytelling
- 60+ lovingly painted scenes
- Original score
Created by: scramp
- Art: Ajali Harrison and McKenna Flanagan
- Sound: Christian Weinschenk
- Music: Christian Weinschenk & Spencer Bernstein
- Puzzle Design: Parker Crandell, Spencer Bernstein, and Rowan Q
- Programming: Rowan Q and Parker Crandell
- Written by: Spencer Bernstein, Parker Crandell, Ajali Harrison, McKenna Flanagan, and Rowan Q
Special thanks to Naomi, Isabella, Jason, Jeremiah, Nicole, and Mom.
|Release date||Feb 01, 2019|
|Authors||scramp, ajali, Parker Crandell, HaveACookie, mckennaflanagan, spencerer, rowanqueue|
|Genre||Interactive Fiction, Adventure, Visual Novel|
|Tags||Female Protagonist, Folklore, Hand-drawn, Horror, ink, Mystery, Narrative, Story Rich|
|Average session||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.